6 Tips For Money Saving Surfers
Most people think surfing is expensive (and it can be) but even if you’re on a budget, you can get the goods you need at a price you love!
- Go for a low budget suit. Each company has their own standard suit that fits your wallet so try O’Neill’s Epic, Quiksilver’s Syncro, or Rip Curl’s Dawn Patrol.
- If you’re getting your first suit, go for a full suit. It will keep you warm during the winter time and once summer hits, you can jump right into trunks!
- Don’t go crazy on high-end fins until you and your hacks are ready!
- Don’t skimp on the leash. This is where you don’t want to save money. Look at it this way- its the one thing holding you together with your board. If you save $10 on a leash and it breaks, you could be looking at a $100 repair or brand new board! Try FCS- they make great leashes!
- Get a used board your first time around. It will teach you how to take care of a board and if you ding it right away, you won’t be hating yourself forever!
- Check our Closeout store for deals on wetsuits, boards, and surf accessories. You might walk away with a bitchin’ deal!
Did we miss any great money-saving tips for surfers?? Let us know!!